The Hyvinkää Church was inaugurated 29 January 1961. It is a modern church designed by Professor Aarno Ruusuvuori. A triangle pattern is repeated in the shape of the church. Ruusuvuori also designed the thick altar cross which wants to embrace the congregation.
When the church was being designed and built, criticism was heavy. The church was the first of its kind in Finland. It was called a tent, a goahti and a pyramid. Today, the church is a Hyvinkää landmark which can be seen from all directions when approaching the city.
The church seats 630 people. In addition, the organ loft and the upper hall seat 250 people. The church has a 35-stop organ made by organ maker Hans Heinrich in 1977. The church belfry and bells are from 1960. The church was renovated in 1987.
The Hyvinkää church is open all year round 9-16.
The Old Church is located in the city centre. The prayer room was completed in September 1896, and its extension in 1923. The prayer room was inaugurated as a church in 1978.
The Kytäjä Church is a product of the cooperation between the villagers; the church was inaugurated by Bishop Aleksi Lehtonen on 29 May 1939. The Kytäjä Manor donated the land for the church, and the Lord of Manor at the time, architect Väinö Vähäkallio, designed it.